Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 2009







I know Easter was last weekend, but that is about how late I am anyway. We all had a nice day. Beau and I went to church with Mamo and then we all went over to the Swords (Aimee's) for a cookout and an egg hunt. The older kids had a blast and we soo excited about the egg hunt. Beau could have cared less. He just wanted to be outside!! He loves being outside even if its to cold or even wet. He is all boy and even tried chewing on a stick! He and Daddy like to mow the lawn and end up spending twice the time it takes because daddy is very careful while Beau is helping. I have finally planted my flowers and now it seems a little more like spring.
We as a family are walking in the March of Dimes walk in downtown Fredericksburg in memory of Sydney. We haven't been able to raise to much money this year for the foundation, but every little bit helps. Hopefully as Beau gets older, he will understand why it is important, but for now, he gets to to enjoy a nice walk with mommy and daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie & Tom! I love the pictures! How sweet of you Tom to be so careful on the lawn mower. I think every kid just has a special place in their hearts for that DAD! Lukas just loves lying on Jared's chest. Katie!! I can't believe he's finally here! I wish you guys lived down the street so we could come to all your barbeques and swap babysitting :) Love you guys!
    -Jess & Jared

    ReplyDelete