Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Middle of the week

Hey everyone, I am sorry, like I said, I am not the best at this. It is Tuesday night and we are just winding down. Beau is sleeping, finally. He has had a rough couple weeks. He has been teething and was running a high fever most days. He is working on 5 teeth at once, when he sets his mind :) So, we have had to deal with a little boy who is very cranky and out of his personality for a while. He is still not walking yet, but we are working on his standing with his shoes and seems to get better slowly. Patience is so hard sometimes, especially when you want your baby to succeed and knowing that you can't do it for them.
Tom had been gone most of this month for about 2 and half weeks. But we are lucky to have him back. It's kinda nice actually cooking for someone and not just eating a bowl of cereal for dinner.
We enjoyed a nice weekend having Brandy (richardstink!) down with her daughter Laney. We went to Carly's first t-ball game. It was funny to watch these little guys just learning the game trying to figure out where they were suppose to stand and when and where to run after they hit the ball!! I think the funniest part was watching the entire team stampede to get to the ball after a hit, just because they all wanted to get to play!! Exciting to see what we have to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. Katie!!!!! I am so happy to stumble on your new blog! It is nice to see your beautiful face! Hope you are doing well. You can keep up with us on my blog at www.growingupcharter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete