We had a great Thankgiving this year!! Beau and mommy watched the parade while daddy went hunting and got a deer!! YEA!! We all look forward to filling our freezer and enjoying a good meal. We made our way over to Aimee's house and helped finish all the preparations for the "feast"!! We ate, we were stuffed and then we all sat around in a turkey coma and rubbing our turkey baby bellies!! It was great. We watched a cute movie, UP. But I think the best part of the day was having Kevin and Terri Bell with us this year!! They drove down from CT and spent some time with us. That is what a holiday is all about, family and food!!
By the end of the night, we had all 5 grandbabies upstairs in PJ's having a dance party in Bailey's room!! I think they had a good time, they all slept really well that night. The boys didn't even mind that they were listening to Hannah Montana! I wish we could keep them as cute as they are now!! I loved watching Dylan and Beau, they just love their big cousins. I must say, Beau does have some rhythem!!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute- I can just imagine the kids having this dance party in their jammies! Awww! I love you Kate! Miss you. Say hi to Tom, eh? Love you sis!
ReplyDelete